May 16, 2014

five things

{1}
It's official.
DSC_0029
We've got a crawler in the house.
She's been a roller and a body surfer with a mean army crawl, but now her belly is off the ground and it's one hand in front of the other. Her legs get caught up behind her in a sweet little pretzel twist, but we know that in a matter of days, she will be zipping through the living room.
DSC_0039

{2}
Bella and Lauren's relationship continues to grow.
{especially since she became mobile}
One of the sweetest things about moving back to the US, was knowing that Lauren would grow up with Bella.
DSC_0036
When Lauren is napping, from time to time Bella can be found relaxing on her elephant chair.
DSC_0040
Whether it's her way of getting a well deserved break or staying close to Lauren while she's asleep,
 we think it's pretty much adorable.

{3}
I've shared my love of wine before and my devotion to Cakebread.
I've even mentioned my hope to be a lucky Cakebread Wine Club member.
My husband made that happen for me at Christmas.
DSC_0012
Every other month I happily await a heavy box, containing four bottles of wine.
For a girl who loves mail and wine... it makes my day.

{4}
Lauren is still exploring the world of purees.
While she isn't gagging as often, she still doesn't love her greens,
which kind of breaks my green loving heart.
In time, I am sure she will learn to appreciate her nutrient rich vegetable choices,
but for now, one green option we can both agree on...
avocado.
DSC_0003

{5}
Before I became a parent I swore my living room would never be the playroom.
This is the current state of my living room:
DSC_0002
While a large part of this situation is due to lack of space...
this whole parenting thing is really humbling.



No comments :

Post a Comment