July 31, 2012

213/366

I'm always looking for cute, creative, and inexpensive decorating ideas. I like the idea of creating a comfortable homey space here in Cartagena, but don't want to spend a lot of money on things we have to leave behind nor do I want to be hauling home decor along with the other 10 suitcases that accompanied me here. A few weeks ago, I saw {either in a blog or magazine, possibly Pinterest... honestly I don't remember, but I apologize for not giving the appropriate credit where credit is due} an idea that involved reusing those pretty green bottles from sparkling water and using them as a colorful vase of sorts. I didn't have any fresh flowers on hand, but I did have some mint.
213.366

Today at the gym I got to watch the US Gymnastics Team take the gold. It was an interesting experience to be the only person completely mesmerized by the competition. I had a silly grin on my face that I couldn't manage to wipe off as I watched them celebrate their accomplishment. And right then and there I decided in another life, I will return as an Olympic gymnast. That thought was immediately followed by the recognition that I can't do a cartwheel.

My wonderful friend Kate's baby boy Quentin {seen herehere, and here} recently turned 6 months. And they had the most precious pictures taken to document the occasion. Check out the most gorgeous little family and the dashingly handsome Quentin here. Be prepared for your heart to pitter patter the whole way through.
I know mine did.

No comments :

Post a Comment