July 16, 2012

198/366

I know I don't utilize my patio as much as I should.
It's one of those things...
when we first moved here I couldn't get enough of the ocean view
and after a year it's just another part of my daily life.
But I have to say, my favorite time to take it all in and sit on the patio is early morning
{not Matt early, but early for someone who never has anything scheduled before 10}
before the beach becomes littered with yellow cabanas, vendors, and people
before the cabs begin rushing down Av. Malecon with their loud horns
before the general hustle and bustle of this tourist city starts
july16-1
{ha. hustle and bustle. yeah right. you get the point}
when the city if quiet and all that can be heard in the silence is the water
just me. coffee. my thoughts. the view. the water.
a perfect start to the week.
198.366

No comments :

Post a Comment