July 19, 2012

201/366

Tomorrow is a Colombian holiday
Feliz Dia de la Independencia
which means that we have a 3-day weekend to look forward to.
We discussed taking advantage of the time and traveling to another adventurous city.
Unfortunately at the time my passport was in Bogota
as my Visa was getting renewed
and there was no way we were going to book a flight without a passport in our possession
despite claims that it was on its way.
Well it was on it's way.
My visa arrived all shiny and new...
with further inspection I noticed something different.
201.366
No longer am I an 'ama de casa'
{that's housewife.. if you don't know, now you know}
my new occupation is listed as.....
{drumroll please}

estudiante.

Student of what exactly...
well that is yet to be determined.

No comments :

Post a Comment