July 13, 2012

195/366

For Christmas, Matt gave me a new charm for my bracelet. It was a small little suitcase that he said signified our life full of travels {I feel like there may have been some foreshadowing in that statement, but that's a different post entirely}. As I examined the charm more closely he chimed in with another fact, "I know there is a mention of Paris on the suitcase, but I want you to know this isn't my way of telling you we're going to Paris."
july13-1
That boy, he knows me well.
But I am happy to share that six and a half months after that charm was added to my bracelet one of my dreams is coming true.
I'm going to Paris!
& London
& Nice
& Venice
& Florence
& Rome
Our dream European vacay is now very much a reality.
It's something we've dreamed about for quite some time and recently became more of a reality. So after much research {mostly on Matt's part} we've decided on a tour that travels through some of our top European spots and provides us with just enough guidance, but gives us plenty of time to create our own adventures.
On September 28th, we take flight for London and travel for 14 days full of culture and a lifetime of memories.
To celebrate, we opened a bottle of wine and a home made margherita pizza...
july13-2
The Malbec tasted like Port, but sweeter so our really cheesy pizza was accompanied with a beer rather than wine. Not really the Italian celebration dinner we anticipated, but we just can't hide our
eccitazione
exitation
195.366
excitement.

No comments :

Post a Comment