February 25, 2012

56/366 & other random happenings

56.366
This morning I awoke at 6 am.
Bella and I crawled into bed with my mom and listened to a radio interview with my father regarding pet containment and Invisible Fence.
feb25-1
This week I started a new workout at Barre3. It's ballet, yoga, and pilates all fused together. It's the fastest hour I've ever experienced, mostly because you work your tail off the entire time. I've done pilates since I moved to Cartagena, my yoga experience is extremely limited (but now I am familiar with the 'happy baby' pose), and I took my one and only ballet class in college.
How's that for entertaining?
feb25-3
I think it's safe to say Matt is feeling the effects of his crazy work schedule. On Monday night, he woke up at 10:15pm under the impression it was 4:00 am and time to get ready for work. He proceeded to make coffee, shower, get dressed, and sit down to check email and drink his coffee before he realized he had nearly 6 hours left of rest.
feb25-2
On Wednesday night I head south to Florida for a magical week. It's pretty exciting to think that in one week I will transform into a 6 year old running around Magic Kingdom with my bestie at my side.

I'm a pretty lucky girl.

No comments :

Post a Comment