February 8, 2012

39/366

39.366
I've been an Americana for a week now.
I'm still basking in the familiarity of all that surrounds me
{and the glorious sound of English}
I've also enjoyed
* lots of Bella time
* 2 Target trips
* Ahi tuna, key lime pie, & creme brulée
* brushing up on my driving skills
* television 
* enormous grocery stores
* cheese & wine
* quality time spent with the family
and much more.
Now I'm preparing for a momentary change of scenery.
My mother and I are setting out on a road trip.
Destination:
Iowa
followed by Minnesota
then back to Tennessee.
The last time I was on a road trip was Tour de Love.
{nearly one year ago}
I am excited about the music, snacks, and conversation
and then reaching our final destination{s} and spending time with so many special people.
But of course I'll miss my Sleeping Beauty...

No comments :

Post a Comment