February 15, 2012

46/366

Yes, I'm back.
And you're right...
I would make a horrendous road trip blogger.
But between the miles covered,
the mini reunions,
and lack of sleep,
it just wasn't happening.

But to catch you back up,
here's some highlights of 
Road Trip 2012: Winter Edition*

  • babies. lots & lots of babies. ate me up a lot of babies.
  • reunions. Matt's wonderful family, grandparents, cousins, and friends. I loved each and every moment spent with those that I never see often enough.
  • food. it was a road trip. enough said.
  • shopping. J. Crew & a consignment shop in DSM where I scored some boots. It was the kind of deal that happens very few times in your life. 
  • snow. freezing cold temps. this wasn't as much a highlight as it was a reminder. and an intervention of sorts to help me appreciate those Caribbean temps
  • Valentines Dinner with my mom. At Chili's. At 9:30 at night. It was lovely. Simple & Lovely.
  • and this. A gift from my grandmother. It makes me smile. When the time comes time to leave, it should help with my severe separation anxiety. 
46.366



*Disclaimer: the highlights are brief. they don't even begin to encompass the scope of love & fun shared on road trip 2012: Winter Edition

No comments :

Post a Comment