February 27, 2011

location, location, location

Good Evening.

I am blogging from a brand new spot. 
That's right.
springhome
885 East Drive is no longer the place I call home. I had a lot of mixed emotions about this moving experience and even started a blog post last week all about my feelings.
mcquinn885
 But I have to be honest. This weekend, while we were moving out... I didn't feel sad. I just wanted it to be over (ie: moving sucks). Today I went over there to let Bella play in her backyard one more time, 
bella885
before it officially becomes the residence of a nice new family and I felt like I was in someone else's home (maybe because I basically was?)
. The house felt completely different empty. What made it our home, wasn't there anymore. 
livingroom
It was the perfect first house for us. 
But we are on to new adventures.

That new adventure includes a move to....





(drumroll please)


We are very excited for this next chapter. 
We have lots of questions and some curiosities about what this next chapter will truly look like. 
But most of all we are looking forward to being in this adventure together.

(please get your passports situated, as some visits are going to be necessary)

Hopefully I will be able to share some of those details and answers to my questions soon. It's a little chaotic preparing to move out of the country. Each time I take the time to think, I come up with another random question or an item to add to the to do list. 

And that to do list is currently staring me in the face, reminding me that I will need to deal with each individual item in the near future as well as those tasks that come to me in my sleep tonight. 

So, as they say in Colombia....
Buenos Noches

1 comment :

  1. We are so excited for you guys! An adventure of a lifetime! Just think Sarah, you may well come back speaking fluent Espanol!! I'm sure there are things that are bitter sweet about it too...you almost made me bawl with the blog about leaving your home. But, you're right...home is not the structure...it is all the people and memories that you have in your home that make it lasting and real...and you can create that anywhere! I really, really, really hope I can somehow make a trip to see you (either with Key or the girls or both). We'll be praying for a smooth and safe transition for you guys!

    ReplyDelete