February 1, 2011

These Moments

I have been feeling anxious lately.
I can't concentrate. It's all I can think about.
Seriously, where are we moving?
bells
I feel like a lot needs to happen in the next month.
But there is one detail missing. The detail needed to set the rest of this plan in motion.
When I arrived home this evening,  my conversation with Matt was trying to get him to "guarantee" me that we would have an answer by the end of the week.

But as I sit here writing, looking at my precious sleeping family I am reminded to really savor these moments...
"the calm before the storm".
backyard
Right now we are content. In our home. Living our lives.
bella
While the news of a move and a new destination will be incredibly exciting and we look forward to our adventure ahead, it feels nice to just enjoy the moment. Right now.
excitement
So i will.

No comments :

Post a Comment