February 16, 2011

logging

"much like blogging.
but it involves, pen, paper, and Kathleen."

A weekend that has been highly anticipated for me has now passed.
The best friends a girl could ever ask for
graced the McQuinn's
with their presence. All the way from
Chicago, Illinois.
cakebread
It was a perfect ending to our era at 885 East Drive.
We utilized every square inch of this home.
We danced.
Laughter resonated through the walls.
Bella was spoiled rotten with attention.
km&b
Every cupboard and drawer was opened as we prepared our
Sunday dinner.
We managed to utilize the bedrooms for some rest.

And I was happy. 
matt&sarah

So while I again have that very regretful, "oh man, I wish I woulda taken more pictures"...
dinner
It's okay. Because I logged it...
away in my heart.
gals & B

No comments :

Post a Comment