October 31, 2010

boo.

Happy Halloween!

Hope everyone had a thrilling holiday whether you were out in disguise or watching horror movies and eating candy.
Since Matt and I have been married we have an annual pumpkin carving contest. This was the 5th Annual Pumpkin Carving Contest. Matt tends to dominate this contest. He has 3 wins under his belt. Which leaves Sarah with 1, until this year. Yep, I am the champion. Here is what the competition looked like this year. 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Matt got a little ahead of himself and posed as the winner for the 4th time. Sorry babe, not this year.
Photobucket
Halloween was a little different at the McQuinn house this year. Matt's work schedule continues to be, well, frightening seems like the appropriate description since this is a Halloween post. He worked ALL day long. By all day, I mean he left at 4 in the morning and when I left the house at 10:15 pm, he was still not home. I am hoping he has the opportunity to catch up on some sleep and just relax sometime soon, but I am not sure if that is realistic.
So Matt's Halloween celebration stops at pumpkin carving. But the rest of the McQuinn's had costumes.
Photobucket
Bella received a package a week ago with a lady bug costume (thanks mom!)
can't you tell how much she loves it.


I did love my costume. It was probably the most comfortable costume I have ever worn. 
Photobucket
This is Brandi. She is my fabulous coworker. I don't know how I got so lucky to work with somebody I adore so much, but I'll take it.
If you know where we work and what we do, you will fully appreciate the irony.
Photobucket
We had a lot of fun with it. And managed to not get "locked up".



No comments :

Post a Comment