October 13, 2010

Graham Michael


Photobucket
This is Graham Michael Haines.

He is new to this big world.
And he is the nephew of Matt and I. 
Lucky guy, huh?
Photobucket
Marcie (Matt's younger sister) and Chad were blessed with this little bundle of joy on October, 11th. It seems like we have been waiting to meet him for such a long time. Unfortunately, Matt and I may have to wait until the holidays to officially meet Graham Cracker (Marcie, I already have a nickname, I hope you don't mind...) but I think he will understand.
Marcie remained amazingly calm through her entire pregnancy and actually so did Chad (the idea still makes Matt and I nervous, so Matt and I were impressed with their confidence). So it really should have been no surprise that she was texting during labor and making phone calls, sounding like her sweet little self, following the delivery of her first child. Did I mention he was 9lb, 5 oz and 22 inches. 

Graham Cracker, 
Welcome to this big world. You are blessed with two amazing parents that have an abundance of love to share with you throughout your life as well as a family that will provide you with lots of love, support, laugher,and special memories. We look forward to sharing in all of that, but most of all, bearing witness to who you become in this big beautiful world.
God Speed Little Man.

Uncle Matt & Aunt Sarah
xoxo

1 comment :