October 6, 2010

Minnie

Photobucket
This is Misty. 
It's her birthday!

She is really funny, beautiful, and intelligent. She's caring, witty, gracious, fearless, thoughtful, loyal, inquisitive, & outgoing.
And lots of other wonderful things.
But, most of all she is a fantastically amazing friend. 

I wish I could take her out for a spectacular birthday dinner (food is one of the many things we share a passion for). 
Maybe next year...


Happy Birthday to the best friend a girl could ask for.
Thanks for being you.

Love.

1 comment :

  1. Sar bear. Thank you for all of the wonderful adjectives you used. I'm certain i'm not deserving of them all...but i certainly do appreciate them. Especially coming from you. I'm sitting here looking at my watch trying to calculate how many minutes till i see you again... I LOVE YOU. AND THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete