November 8, 2010

My little sister...

This is my little sister.
Photobucket
She is 21 years old today!
Photobucket
It's a big day and I have a sneaking suspicion she has been waiting for this day for a while now.

Right now, she is ordering alcoholic beverages and proudly showing her ID to anyone who cares to see it.

I am hoping by the end of the night she is yelling phrases like, "It's my birthday." Although in all honesty, that sounds like something I would do, not Aly-oh-so.

Aly-oh-so,
You are oh-so sweet, oh-so hilarious, oh-so gorgeous, oh-so intelligent, oh-so charming, oh-so fashionable, oh-so kind, oh-so hip, oh-so interesting. I am oh-so happy to call you my sister and my friend. (no lie).

I love you little sister.
Photobucket
I wish I could be at the "local establishments" with Aly, the 21 year old tonight, yelling things like, "It's my sister's birthday". But I did have the opportunity to spend a memorable weekend with her, leading up to this momentous event. And I am so looking forward to spending some time with her in the near future. Maybe at one of those "local establishments" she is at tonight.
Photobucket
Happy Birthday Alysa Marie.

No comments :

Post a Comment