August 12, 2015

twenty-two

DSC_0039 (1)

At twenty-two months, our little girl...

... is busy. She's always on the move and likes to run. Fast.

... has begun to showcase a little independent streak. She likes to do things solo and uses the word "mine". But sometimes she still asks me to hold her hand.

... is building quite the vocabulary. She is a talker and is constantly repeating what she hears and adds another word to her personal repertoire almost daily. I'm in awe.

... loves puzzles. We do them multiple times a day at her request. "Upstairs, puzzles." She still loves books, her dollies, and legos or blocks.

... also loves playing outside. Even in the heat. She's a Texan.

... is staying busy this summer with gymnastics and swim lessons. Both of which she loves.
... still loves fruit, cheese, pickles, toast, and oatmeal. Overall she remains a good eater. Except for vegetables. We still struggle and we still try. We've resorted to crudité. Or allowing her to use dip.

... is truly a little girl. I can't find a trace of a baby. Well, yes I can. I still lay her down in a crib {her big girl room is a work in progress} and change diapers. But when I look at pictures of one year ago, I can't believe it. She was our baby. So, I'm going to cherish those moments when her head lays on my shoulder and we sway. Oh, she's so sweet.




No comments :

Post a Comment