February 3, 2014

Lauren's Colombian Nursery

While it will never resemble her nursery in the US, we think Lauren's pretty lucky to have two different nurseries, on two different continents. 

DSC_0004
DSC_0007

Our hunt for a Colombian crib paid off and we are much happier with a real crib than the pack & play option. 
We found this little tree decal at Target and packed it up to add a sweet little detail to Lauren's room.
 My favorite part are the little birds.

DSC_0008
DSC_0009

My mom helped me paint a canvas to help add some personalization and color to the room. 
Plus it hides all the cords for the internet accessories.

DSC_0012

We were able to use the 'desk' as the changing table and all the shelfs provide a great option for baby storage. It worked out to be the perfect little nook. I took some scrapbook paper that has a similar pattern to Lauren's American nursery wall and hung that to add a little something to the area.

I have plenty more little projects on my to-do list to add some more sweetness to the room, but we think Lauren does a pretty good job of that all on her own.

And honestly, I just don't have as much time for those little projects as I used to.

Imagine that. 





No comments :

Post a Comment