September 10, 2013

lately...

... I've been snuggling up this baby boxer Bella.
september2013-bella
I can't even deal with the gray hair.

... I've been putting together some little gift bags for all the lovely nurses who will help us to create our birth story.
september2013-1

... I've been finding some practical use for this 'in the way' belly.
IMG_0530


... I've been crocheting some little baby booties for George. They're not perfect, but they're handmade by mama.
september2013-babybooties
{that felt so strange to type...}

... I've been wondering if we are about to become parents to a little gentleman or lady.
IMG_0524

... I've been missing my husband. When I received this tin of goodies from him, it brightened my day, but also made me miss him a little bit more.
DSC_0028

... I made a run to the store for last minute baby items after having a dream that the babe arrived and we weren't ready.
september2013-2
I've also been washing baby clothes, organizing drawers, and sanitizing toys.
I think they call that nesting.


1 comment :

  1. Sanitizing toys!!! That makes me laugh...you must be nesting!

    ReplyDelete