September 18, 2013

five things

{1}
Last weekend I added some candy bags to my nurse thank yous.
They're fall themed.
This made me happy.
DSC_0005

{2}
Speaking of fall, last week I had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte {decaf}.
IMG_0536
I came to the conclusion that if Colombia had Pumpkin Spice Lattes, I could get a fix of fall.
Yes, I've thought of making them myself.
But pumpkin doesn't exist.
I couldn't even get the Spanish word for pumpkin from my Spanish teacher.

{3}
Bella Rose has been very snuggly lately.
It's like she knows something is about to change...
Thankfully, she has two sweet girls to keep her company.
september2013-bella&ruby
besties

{4}
My husband is arriving on Friday!!!
This is a week earlier than our original plan.
{which was 3 days before the due date and seemed more stressful each day}
Yesterday Matt called while I was preparing to install the base of the carseat into our car. He shared that  he had made the decision to head back early... because he wasn't sure if I was going to make it to the end and he is terrified of missing it.
I immediately stopped installing the carseat.
Looks like daddy has a job when he arrives.
Needless to say, this future mom is very happy.

{5}
#4 is so good, I don't need a number 5 this week.
I am thrilled, relieved, and slept peacefully last night for the first time in a while.


1 comment :

  1. The Spanish word for pumpkin is calabaza. That's what my can of Libby's says. Now you know.

    ReplyDelete