August 6, 2013

five things

{1}
Ruby accompanies my parents to work each day, so during the week, when I am not out, I spend my days with these two.
aug2013-bailey1
aug2013-bella1
They totally make me wish I had a dog in Cartagena.
Then I remember that the next time I return to Colombia, I've got a pretty great little companion in our little George.

{2}
Speaking of Georgie, can I just say how much I loved that the future King of England's name is George. 

{3}
My great-grandma Sara had plans to visit some family in the midwest, so we picked her up on our road trip to Iowa and she made the trip with us. It was pretty special to spend quality time with this 94 year old beauty.  Hearing her stories of birth and babies past made me thankful to be pregnant in 2013.
IMG_0411

{4}
Bella really likes her pillows, including the pregnancy pillow.
IMG_0437
I don't blame her.

{5}
My mom bought Matt a special little baby shower gift.
IMG_0423
When I sent him the picture, I had no idea how thrilled he would be. 
Pretty ecstatic as he apparently had a secret wish that George's first collegiate gear would be Iowa.  This and the recent report of Iowa being ranked as the number one party school, has him dreaming of George attending his alma mater. 
Which is totally okay with me...
as long as it's the alma mater that his college diploma came from.

No comments :

Post a Comment