May 23, 2012

144/366


  • today I began putting some things in suitcases to clear some room for Matthew. i've acquired more than I realized and my anxiety began to rise as I envisioned suitcases overflowing. but don't tell my husband that.
  • this little girl felt some anxiety when she spotted that suitcase. that made my heart break a little bit.
144366

  • this week is my final week of Barre3, where ballet barre meets yoga and pilates. obsessed. it is the most fabulous workout I've ever found. It is challenging, refreshing, relaxing, and constantly changing. I leave feeling fabulous everyday...and like I wurked it. Unfortunately I don't think the DVD I'm taking to Cartagena will be near as much fun as the real thing. Look at the crazy amazing gorg studio I've been working out in for the last 3 months.
barre3(2)
barre3(3)
barre3
{source}

  • I've never watched an entire season of American Idol. Until 2012.... and guess what? I loved it. It may have something to do with the company I kept while I watched each week or maybe that my absolute favorite since day one was crowned king last night. He is my American Idol boyfriend. It's okay to have a TV show boyfriend when you haven't seen your husband for 112 days. As the winner, his song 'Home' {penned by Phillip Phillips himself} will be the first single from his album... how did he know I have a thing for songs with home in the title?



No comments :

Post a Comment