May 15, 2012

136/366

each i time i check the date on the calendar a slight anxiety overwhelms me
a bittersweet one
bitter because I've become pretty comfortable here in America
and I don't love goodbyes
sweet because I'm one day closer to being reunited with McQuinn
when this anxiety comes on
it makes me want to eat Panera everyday
136.366
but that would be crazy, right?
cray
cray

would you like to hear something that is equally as crazy?
my husband, that guy I haven't seen in quite a while,
he is in the United States
Houston to be exact
but our reunion is still scheduled for May 26th
Matt is in Houston through Friday for some meetings
Sarah leaves Thursday for Chicago
after a bit of back and forth and attempting to make sense of this puzzle
we realized that our time in Houston wouldn't be the reunion we wanted
meetings, alarm clocks, and business dinners means little quality time together
thanks, but no thanks.
plus we're only a week away from the full reunion
what a crazy adventure....

No comments :

Post a Comment