April 17, 2011

update (or lack there of)

we're still here. at our hotel home. so, i guess what I'm trying to say is, 
Yep, we are still homeless.

Matt and I just returned from a long weekend in Vegas. Have you ever seen "The Hangover"? 
Well, we didn't end up with a tiger in our bathroom, but we were pretty surprised about that.

So, this will be a short post.
  • We are still in Houston.
  • We still don't know when we will be leaving for Colombia.
  • We have completed the Oral Typhoid vaccine.
  • Next Monday we finish all of our vaccines (only 2 more shots)
Last weekend we sampled the wine Matt blended while we were in Napa. We had previously sampled my creation while we were visiting my parents in Tennessee. Let's just say I have a long way before I move to Cali, buy a vineyard, and start making wine. I guess next time we blend our own wines I will be skipping the two tastings before, so I can actually taste the wine.

Well, in the spirit of competition Matt won the crown. It was a nice blend. We enjoyed opening it, going through the tasting process, and raising our glasses to whatever lies ahead. 
5heightscollage

That's all folks.
 Look for a Vegas post coming soon, but first I need to detox and try to recall what happened in Vegas...

No comments :

Post a Comment