November 30, 2010

full of thanks.

I had a very exciting Thanksgiving for a lot of reasons. I had so much fun that I am having a hard time getting back to the "real" world. So to make this easier on everyone bullets and pictures will tell the story.

  • I arrived in Chicago on Saturday, also known as Leena Ballerina's birthday. I got to meet her new baby Lumpy and then we had an amazing evening celebrating her and how fabulous she is. She is gorgeous, hilarious, smart, adorable, fashionable, sweet, a great dancer, and one of the kindest people I know. It was a pleasure to share in your birthday Kathleen. Can we do that again next year?
Photobucket
Photobucket

  • I had a tremendous week filled with my best friends company. This included sleep overs with Misty, wine, food, laughter, amazing conversations... Did I mention this happened like daily?  I tried to savor each moment as it doesn't happen as often as I wish it could. It was a special week. And I left knowing it would happen again. And I am looking forward to it. very soon. (i also found myself talking about moving there a lot. all week long. as did my husband. that makes me happy)
Photobucket
  • Fortunately, Matt was able to attend Thanksgiving this year. He flew in to Chicago on Wednesday, which was perfect timing for my birthday. I must say that I has one fabulous birthday this year. I have a feeling it was so special due to the magnificent people I was surrounded by. My twenty-eighth year is off to a great start...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
  • On Thursday, we traveled from Chicago to Iowa to spend our Thanksgiving with the McQuinn's. It was a great time to catch up with the family and meet that new lil' nephew of ours and be completely entertained with the other little darlings. We celebrated birthdays, a new baby, and gave thanks! 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
  • It was a pretty great feeling to spend time with McQuinn... (aka my husband). He has worked hard for a long time so I was thankful that he had the opportunity to visit with friends, take naps, and enjoy time with family. 
Photobucket

My Thanksgiving was a perfect reminder of all the things I am thankful for. I hope yours was too.

I am also thankful that this was captured on video. Enjoy. 

1 comment :

  1. What the hell did you do to Feisty? She's creeping me out in that photograph. I can't decide if she's plotting your demise or if she's hornily eye-balling some unsuspecting genitalia.

    *Gender not specified.

    ReplyDelete