June 16, 2010

Hermann

After a week, I think I am finally coming to grips with the "water works" situation and the travel trauma it caused me (am I being overly dramatic.....naaahhhhh) 
One thing that has helped with my recovery process is gearing up for another weekend full of beautiful faces and travel and I truly think this one will happen (knock on wood. literally just did.) I am heading to "The Land of 10,000 Lakes". Thats right folks, this southern girl is heading north. My final destination:  New Ulm, Minnesota. Home of Hermann the German (the 3rd largest copper statue in the United States, Thank you very much!), but more importantly the home of Joe & Barb McGuire, my lovely grandparents, who are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary. It will be a weekend of family and celebration and I'm so excited I just can't hide it!

Hermann in all his glory...
Photobucket
I will miss these two darlings, but I am sure they can hold down the fort without me.
Photobucket

Please excuse my random subject change.

Remember this post. No, we haven't found any Texas artwork. But I did find that someone has some skills to help me hide things I don't want you to see...
Our Pirate's Alley recreation and that darn fire hydrant. Check this out.
Photobucket
What fire hydrant? 
Thanks Scotty! You're the best! (I'll be in touch for more re-touch work...)



No comments :

Post a Comment