August 26, 2017

twenty

DSC_0026

This girl.
I've probably said this a million times but she is literally a bundle of joy.
She makes me laugh all the time and that smile,
Matt and I are doomed.

At 20 months, this little bundle...

... is hilarious. Her facial expressions. Those eyes. The way she runs into a room, giggling to announce herself. We can't handle it. At night, Matt and I trade stories and try to mimic her and nail the way she says cookies.

... she says cookies. About half way through dinner. With her head cocked to the side in a cute subtle way. And when Mom says no, she turns to dad and does it again. I can't. She also says ball, Bella, Lola, bow, owl, bye, duck, book, eyes, and several other words. And in case you're wondering her 'uh-huh & uh-uh' has moved on to 'yeah' and 'no'.

... she calls every Disney princess, Anna. Because that's her favorite... we think.

... has so much energy. She runs everywhere, keeps up with her sister, and has no fear. She has started animal sounds and the other day while running errands, I caught her singing Row Row Row your Boat. {which was basically sounded like 'row row row}

... has started to show some interest in the whole potty chair thing. You may remember my battle with Lauren, so by no means are we 'potty training'. But when she started taking off her dirty diaper and giving it to me, I thought we would at least give it a whirl. She nailed it. Again. And again. Hence her new word cookies.

... is the best snuggler. Like I cannot get enough of it. She will hug and kiss you at any given moments and her hugs are like squeezes of goodness. She also starts school in one week.

And just in case you thought I left out anything, we also have our share of this lately.

DSC_0013
Whining.
She does plenty of it.



No comments :

Post a Comment