August 14, 2014

Lauren's Day Out

Earlier this week, we packed up the diaper bag and made our way downtown for a morning visit to the Childrens Museum.
I've heard some great things about the museum, including the Tot Spot, a designated area for babes 0-24 months.
We picked up our friends, The Alexanders, mom Alice and little guy Archie. You may recall me mentioning them in Colombia, but lucky for us, they have relocated to Houston.

We had a wonderful morning/afternoon and both kiddos and mama's were in heaven.
There was so much to do and each of our littles enjoyed playing, exploring, and interacting.

IMG_1194
IMG_1196
IMG_1203
IMG_1207
IMG_1210
IMG_1213
IMG_1215
{I realized this little girl loves herself a mirror. I can't imagine where she gets that from...}
IMG_1216
This is the only picture I got of both Lauren and Archie. Archie moves fast.
IMG_1218
IMG_1221
IMG_1224

It was such a great morning and I left loving being able to see Lauren have so much fun and thankful that I live in an area where we have these kind of opportunities: no children's museums in Cartagena.

And as my daughter fell asleep before I pulled out of the parking garage, I found myself wishing I had one fourth of the space, toys, and padded areas that the Childrens Museum did.

But I don't.

So we'll be back.




No comments :

Post a Comment