July 17, 2014

celebrating six months

When I was pregnant with Lauren and researching newborn photographers I found a lot of professionals who offered a package that included a newborn session as well as sessions at three, six, and nine months in addition to the epic one year sesh.
Due to our living arrangement {Colombia}, I knew this wasn't possible, but decided that I would like to arrange to have Lauren's photos taken professionally as a newborn, at six months, and again for the one year birthday and then I would attempt a few mommy sessions at three and nine months. 

We recently DIY'ed Lauren's nine month session and I realized I failed to share photos from her six month session.
We worked with Jenny Miller Photography {who also did Lauren's bluebonnet session}
and had a great time with her on a windy Texas evening.

Lauren couldn't get enough of Jenny's blue vintage chair
and we couldn't get enough of these images...

10-laurenps
39-laurenps
6-laurenps
4-laurenps
19-laurenps
lauren6mo
34-laurenps
7-laurenps
41-laurenps
24-laurenps
31-laurenps
32-laurenps
43-laurenps
26-laurenps
35-laurenps
27-laurenps
1-laurenps

No comments :

Post a Comment