December 14, 2013

Aloha...


My "become a better blogger" resolution hasn't gone into effect quite yet.
In my defense, there's been a lot going on.
Like this...
(Full explanation soon. Consider this a teaser...)

I've also got a list of blog posts to complete including a 10 week old dolly and her first Thanksgiving recap, but those will have to wait. 

Because right now we are enjoying our first family vacation.
We made it to Hawaii late Thursday evening, local time. Lauren did fabulous on the flight and appears to be adjusting to the time change without too much sleep deprivation for mom and dad! 

So, for now that list of posts will have to wait...

We're enjoying paradise.

(Although I may have to post a daily pic of Lauren. Seeing her in summer gear slays me and she has three swimsuit options. You're welcome.)


No comments :

Post a Comment