December 5, 2013

2 months|9 weeks

This week we celebrated 2 months
twomonths
and 9 weeks.
9weeks

You may notice Lauren is wearing the same outfit in both of these pictures, even though they did not occur on the same day.
Unfortunately the same day that we celebrated our second month with Lauren, she also had her first round of shots.
We both cried.
She had a fever, her first doses of Tylenol, and was a little out of sorts.
The pictures we took to document 2 months were proof of this.
So when we took our 9 week picture, I decided to try again. Some may call this cheating.
I call is just being a mom.

At two month|9 weeks…
… we have one happy baby. Her smile slays me. I cannot get enough of them.
… she is a very tall baby. She currently measures 23 inches (75-90 percentile). She has outgrown most of her 0-3 sleepers, which brings a little tear to my eye, but gives me hope for her future jean shopping excursions.
… Lauren is the best story teller. Our girl can coo up a storm, using her hands for effect, and will leave you wanting more. Every time.



No comments :

Post a Comment