November 2, 2013

one month

I know people tell you how fast time goes by with a little one…
but it truly does.

lauren-onemonth

At one month our Lauren…

… is close to smiling at us.  She gives us little peeks of that gorgeous gummy smile, but we can't quite say it's in reaction to us yet.
… is long and strong. I believe that my short genes have not been passed down to our darling daughter. She has some long legs, so here's to hoping that she doesn't have the same issues shopping for jeans that her mama does. She is also quite strong, holding her head up and she also likes to use those long legs to stand when being held. 
… has the nickname Little Bird. It just sort of happened. I don't know if it was the squeaks she made the first couple weeks or the way she sleeps with her mouth wide open, but we call her Little Bird. And I love it. Little Bird.



No comments :

Post a Comment