June 29, 2012

181/366

Friday Randomness....

This weekend is a holiday. Which means Matt doesn't have to return to work until Tuesday.
Yay! Happy San Pedro y San Pablo!

My parents hooked us up. They have quite the collection of magazine subscriptions and were kind enough to share their info, so we can get them on our iPads. I now have quite the collection of fashion, design, cooking, and wine literature. And {drumroll please} People. Thrilled.
Doubly thrilled when I spotted him in the most recent issue:
phillips


I found this on Pinterest.
truer words have never been spoken written


Today I went to the home of my friend and Spanish teacher, Alicia, for a mani/pedi date. A woman came to her home, gave us each a manicure followed by a pedicure. The total cost: 12,000 COP. That's about $6 USD. And she was shocked when I gave her a tip.
We followed that up with a little bit of wine and cheese...
181.366
Pretty great start to a holiday weekend!

Happy Friday!

No comments :

Post a Comment