June 20, 2012

172/366

...Today was my first day back at pilates. After class a few of the women began asking me questions about my trip and my recent return. Unfortunately I didn't understand a thing. I dug deep into my self and was able to appropriately, in Spanish, tell them that I had sadly forgotten all my Spanish. Then proceeded to have a conversation with broken Spanish and big, but necessary hand gestures.

...Today I received this in an email
photo
Pretty girl is ready for Independence Day!
photo copy
Notice her patriotic manicure
{it's only a mani, her back paws/pedi was not included}
Apparently the groomer is testing out a new nail product for a company. Bella was painted and then posed for some shots to send to the company. Rumor is, they may end up in a magazine.
I miss that little model.

...At the tender age of twenty-nine, little purchases like this
172
can make my day.
I hope that never changes.

...Today I had my first Colombian popsicle.
Surprise! It comes on a plastic stick.

...Matt and I recently joined a gym.
This is how I roll to said gym
2012.june-62
That's right...
Best part about it.
Matt purchased it.

Happy Hump Day.

No comments :

Post a Comment