December 14, 2011

art & cake

Look what I saw on facebook this morning.
Picture 1
A link to some deals on artwork at Modern Bird Studios
through Joss & Main
with none other than our 
Bella Rose
as their featured piece of art for the advertisement.
loves that little boxer model.

After my cookie debacle {fail} 
I wanted to get my ama de casa bake on to get my confidence back up.
Enter Cinnamon Roll Cake
DSC_0034
Mmmmhmmm.. 
We don't get to partake in any cinnamon rolls around Colombia 
{Pillsbury dough, put in oven, enjoy delicious goodyness doesn't exist}
so I thought this would be the perfect treat.
It's cinnamonny, moist, and has a yummy glaze on top.
And it turned out 
{despite my oven taking double the time to bake}
which makes me feel hopeful about my upcoming 
Christmas cookie bake off.

{recipe here}

No comments :

Post a Comment