May 24, 2010

Summer Musts


summer2010musthaves




(1) A prequel to Carrie's Manhattan Lifestyle... a perfect way to prepare for the big premiere (2) J Crew Minnies, a must have pant, trust me (3) Sex and the City II: the movie of the season... the only thing that would make me more excited to see this film would be meeting my girlfriends for cosmos before (4) Spin Pin, can be found at your local Target and the individual who engineered this piece of work deserves serious props... spin pin = 20 bobby pins. (5) Author of Something Borrowed, Something Blue, and other fabulous titles... I haven't read it yet, but I think it's safe to say its a go ahead and assume it will make a great summer read (6) Wedding Season is here! yay! (7) Mad Men. I don't know how many of you have had the opportunity to meet Don Draper, but he is pretty dreamy. Don will be back in my life July 25, so those of you who haven't met him, still have time to get to know him. I highly recommend it.

No comments :

Post a Comment