September 20, 2017

glimpses of life lately

So, I'm a bit behind on my whole daily blog.
Is anyone surprised?
Life has been busy,
with school starting, birthday party planning, gearing up for a family vacay,
I put the memory card in my computer and there were no photos.

But that's okay.
I read an article recently about keeping a family blog with some tips.
And I may be adjusting my goal of posting daily,
it seemed a little easier in the summer breeze,
but that doesn't mean the blog will go dark again.
2-3 times a week,
and who knows... maybe daily?!?

Back to lately.

Lauren started soccer.
And Matt became her coach.
It was all a bit last minute and we spent our Friday evening googling ideas for U4 soccer practice,
but they made it through a HOT first practice
and everyone had fun!
IMG_4228
IMG_4239

Caroline has taken her climbing skills to another level and escaped from her crib.
Matt and I were so shocked we couldn't stop laughing,
but after the third time,
it wasn't really funny.
IMG_4288
We haven't really decided what our plan of action is,
but we're taking it day by day,
or night by night.

Dress up is still a daily activity at our house.
It's so FUN!
IMG_4296
IMG_4343

School.
Both girls are loving it.
IMG_4367
Lauren can't get enough of it and celebrates every morning that is a 'school day'.
IMG_4358

Caroline had one morning that was a little rough,
but I was told she was just fine about 3 seconds after I left.
It's also been reported that she is quite the leader.
As evidenced by her flag holding role.
IMG_4371
And they send me photos like this throughout the day.
IMG_4317
I cannot HANDLE it.


No comments :

Post a Comment