March 31, 2017

Tea for Two

Tea parties are a daily occasion at our house.
The location, flavored tea, dress code, and accompanying delicacies vary,
but there is always a little girl or two,
with a grin and some imagination.

DSC_0433
DSC_0462
DSC_0478
DSC_0481

A few weeks ago, Lauren and I attended a real tea party.
A local tea room hosted a tea an 'Adorable Doll Party',
so we helped Lauren's doll of choice, Payton, get ready and headed out to a little mama/daughter date.
IMG_8820
When we arrived, Payton had a special seat with her own tea cup & doll sized appetizers.
Lauren had her very own tea pot, filled with pink lemonade.
We enjoyed our tea followed by soup, sandwiches, and even some dessert.
Lauren helped Payton,
poured a lot of pink lemonade
and wore the sweetest smile all night long.
IMG_8831
IMG_8836
IMG_8841
IMG_8839
I'm adoring this sweet little phase we're in.
What do I love most?
More than the sweetness of the tea party,
the gloves,
the hats,
the little sandwiches & cakes,
I love the moments.
The interaction.
The sweet giggles and memories made.
DSC_0492
When sister joins us my heart melts a little more
and I think two things.
DSC_0501
1. These are the moments I never want to forget.
DSC_0502
2. Little sister can drink some tea.

No comments :

Post a Comment