October 10, 2016

41 weeks & 3 years

DSC_0034

This picture doesn't do much to describe our 41 week old girl.
But every other picture I snapped was blurry, because she can't sit still.
She tries standing,
she tries jumping off face first,
she plays blocks,
and shows off that top front tooth she just sprouted.

In the middle of Caroline's little shoot, I realized I never took a 3 year picture of Lauren.

DSC_0075

I seized the moment,
one where she was willing and cooperative,
and snapped a picture.

I love it.
It captures my little Laurno at this very moment.
Her red runny nose, while she works on building up her immune system now that she's a big school girl.
Her shoes on the wrong feet as her independent streak leaves her doing more and more by herself.
Her unkept hair from a day full of play, movement, and an afternoon nap that we all took together today.

And if  you look closely, you'll see the hand of a 41 week little sister who can't get enough of this three year old.

I have a feeling this simple little photo will be a favorite of mine.
Not due to it's composition or beauty,
but its simple little reminders of a three year old girl.



No comments :

Post a Comment