September 6, 2016

Summer of Sisters

You guys*...
This blog.

This blog is a little sad.
She's become a baby book/weekly baby scrapbook spot,
not the the family memory keeper that I aim for.

But I have intentions.
And a to-do list that will change that.

While I wasn't great at posting this summer,
I promise it was for good reason.

DSC_0021
DSC_0180
DSC_0166
DSC_0049
DSC_0105
DSC_0115 - Version 2
royals-caroline
royals-gogogo
royals-lauren
royals-sisters

These girls.
These sweet, busy, curious, strong, and loving girls kept my hands full this summer.
And my heart...
well, it runneth over.
We made a lot of memories this summer and will share some highlight soon.

Big sister started school today.
firstday
She is going to a Mother's Day Out {MDO} program twice a week.
So this busy mama, finally found some time to take care of some of those items that never get crossed off her to-do list.
Like this blog.
As soon as I get over how quiet my house is on Tuesday & Thursday mornings,
this blog should be back in action.
IMG_0330


* Or guy.
Dad?
You may be the only one still checking on us.
Thanks Dad. xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment