February 1, 2016

five weeks

DSC_0007

In the last five weeks, we've fallen in love with this girls...

... facial expressions. So many faces and those eyes. Those eyes are going to tell stories all by themselves.

... love of sleep. I've been afraid to even mention it, but I've got myself a good sleeper. I didn't realize how "opposite of good sleeper" Lauren was as a babe, until Caroline. Let's just say I get up once a night. Amazing.

... appetite. That being said, she does get her fill during the day. But I'm more than happy to help her maintain that double chin and get up less in the wee morning hours.

... content demeanor. She's generally a very content babe. And so far she's been a great little gal on the go. Shopping, running errands, driving, walks, all activities she is totally cool with, That's my kinda girl.

... snuggles. She's a great little snuggler and we are eating it up.  In fact, I am eating it up right this moment. She's snuggled right into me as I type.





No comments :

Post a Comment