May 8, 2015

sunshine & saltwater

My favorite children's photographer had some spring saltwater mini-sessions available that I was dying to have Lauren be a part of.
After approaching Matt several times, doing my best to convince him that we needed these photos, his responses came in the form of questions
How many times a year are we going to do professional photos?
and contained the dreaded 'b-word'...
budget.

Despite my argument that the last professional session we had Lauren was still toothless, he won, and  convinced me to let it go and take Lauren down to Galveston to try our own little saltwater session.

While my images don't quite stack up to the professional,
we did it & I learned a few things along the way.

And seeing our little princess fall in love with the sea?

Well, that was priceless.

DSC_0015 - Version 4
DSC_0033
DSC_0127
DSC_0128
DSC_0377 - Version 2
DSC_0562
DSC_0634
DSC_0471
DSC_0442
DSC_0714
DSC_0168
DSC_0794


No comments :

Post a Comment