October 2, 2014

12 months

DSC_0253

For the past several days I've played the game.
You know, the one where you think about what you were doing exactly one year ago at this moment...

...I thought about Matt returning from Cartagena.
...I thought about house hunting on my due date.
...I thought about waking up on October 1st & thinking, "this is the day"

and then there are those moments that I will never forget, meeting our daughter.

I can't quite believe a year has passed, but it has been an amazing one,
full of surprises, struggles, smiles, & the most joy I've ever known.


At one year, our baby girl Lauren...

... is on-the-go, constantly. She is a busy curious girl and we just try to keep up with her.

... has two teeth. They aren't visible yet, but the bottom 2 can be felt. And there is a fang {canine} on the way.

... still loves Bella, her dolly Lola, books, blocks, clapping, & dancing.

... thinks getting to walk on her own in public places is the best thing. Ever.

... can be heard saying bye-bye & blowing kisses through out the day. Yes, I said heard. She is quite loud.

... gives some pretty amazing hugs & open mouth kisses. xo

... makes us smile & laugh everyday.



No comments :

Post a Comment