January 26, 2014

three month pictures

I was pretty disappointed when I realized that I wouldn't be able to book one of those photography packages that follows an adorable babe through their first year. While I plan to have Lauren's six month pictures taken the next time we are stateside, I decided not to let our South American location stop us from a little three month photo shoot.
I spent last Saturday morning taking pictures of our little lady. I made lots of faces, said 'Lauren' and other baby attention catching words in a high octave voice, and squeezed Sophie La Giraffe over and over again, trying to get a smile or two.
In then end, I learned it may be easier to have daddy help with the smiles.

Smiles or not, we are happy to have some photos to remember this precious time with our sweet girl.
It's going fast...

DSC_0170 - Version 2
DSC_0179
DSC_0217
DSC_0229
DSC_0223
DSC_0251 - Version 3
DSC_0255 - Version 2



1 comment :

  1. These photos are precious!! You don't need a professional photographer, you take great photos yourself :) love her silly facials!

    ReplyDelete