June 28, 2013

five things

{1}
It's strange how much more time I feel like I have on my hands when I'm in Colombia.
I just stay busier in the States.
I've organized and cleaned out drawers in the guest room/nursery, gathered a bag of clothing to donate, made several trips to the grocery store, kept busy cooking and doing lots of laundry.
Still have plenty of time on my hands.
I am wishing I would have brought supplies to crochet a baby blanket, because at this pace I'm fairly sure I could have it completed by my return. Weirdly enough, I am wondering if I can complete this project by George's arrival if I attempt it in the USA.

{2}
I'm completely aware that my statement above will likely never be spoken or written again.
The whole 'time on my hands' thing, so I am making sure to enjoy the quiet 'me' time.
Reading, walks along the bay, and lots of episodes of Scandal.
Don't worry, I am taking advantage of it.

{3}
I've returned to pilates for the short time I am here. It was fun to see all the pilates girls and listen to their sweet Spanish sayings as they reach for the bump and say hello to bebe. My favorite reaction was when the owner of the studio saw me for the first time.
"Look, she's not fat!"
In English.
Best. Compliment. Ever.

{4}
I read a lot of blogs, some I check in with and some I follow. I have been a Google Reader user as a way to keep track of those blogs I like to follow on the regular. It has recently come to my attention that Google Reader is no more as of July 1.
So now I've got to find a new way to follow blogs.
I've seen a few things about Bloglovin, so I am attempting to give it a try.
If you're interested in finding a way to follow the blogs that you enjoy reading, including this one, click the link below or the 'bloglovin' link on the sidebar of the blog.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


{5}
This weekend....
DSC_0004
we are off to enjoy our little baby moon.

2 comments :

  1. Interesting Article. Hoping that you will continue posting an article having a useful information. Prepagos en chapinero

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, I find it very entertaining to read your articles, and as you say, "Best. Compliment. Ever.", I have friends who also have their time and live very funny lives in Bogota

    ReplyDelete