July 27, 2010

No Words...

Long time, no blog.
I apologize in advance for my lack of words in this post, but I will make up for it with pictures. Lack of words, because there are no words. There is no way to put into the words the amazing weekend I had celebrating the beautiful, amazing, kind, and sweet Kathleen and her fabulous bridal shower/bachelorette party weekend. There are no words to describe what a luxury it was to be in the company of the best friends a girl could ask for. There are no words to describe the amazing food I ate, the smiles, the sights, and the laughter. So I won't try. I'll just show you.


My weekend started off with this...
Photobucket
she's a trip, and that's what she took down the steps to earn that shiner (Happy Birthday Casie!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
What's a slumber party without shoving three almost 30 year olds in a full size bed? Seriously.
Photobucket
The shiner after a make up job by the artist known as Kate.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(okay, seriously... Is that not the coolest cutting board you've ever laid eyes on?)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket





No comments :

Post a Comment